Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

In honor of Jim's birthday today, here are 5o reasons I love him...

1. I love that we have sayings that only we understand.
2. I love that you make up silly words to songs.
3. I love that you say "I Love You" before we go to bed and during every phone conversation.
4. I love that you make me take vitamins.
5. I love that you make friends everywhere you go.
6. I love that you are smart, but not pretentious.
7. I love your laugh.
8. I love that you aren't embarrassed to show affection in public.
9. I love that you are friends with Jeremy.

10. I love that you won't eat leftovers or generic food.
11. I love that you scratch your head when you're sleepy.
12. I love that you still find me attractive.
13. I love your kissable lips.
14. I love listening to you reminisce.
15. I love that you can fix absolutely anything.
16. I love that kids gravitate toward you even though they make you uncomfortable.
17. I love that you call me Turdela.
18. I love that you wake up happy every single morning.
19. I love that you take me to the airport at 4:30 in the morning so I don't have to park in the scary parking garage.
20. I love that you strive to be a good christian.
21. I love that your face is scratchy when you kiss me.

22. I love that we bake cookies together every week in the winter.
23. I love that you are conscientious about your appearance (no ear or nose hairs!).
24. I love that you love for me to rub you.
25. I love that you talk to my Mom on the phone.
26. I love that you yell at me when I don't floss.
27. I love that you're humble.
28. I love that you remember where you were when you first heard a song.
29. I love that you watch the same old movies and TV shows over and over.
30. I love that you are contemplative.
31. I love that you want a puppy.
32. I love that you are always writing or drawing things on me.
33. I love that you wanted to take care of your Dad.
34. I love that you eat icy pops with me every night.
35. I love that you tell me you miss me when I'm away.
36. I love this sweet rear end and the body that goes with it.

37. I love that you roll yourself up in the covers.
38. I love that you still think farts are funny.
39. I love that you make me coffee in the morning to help wake me up.
40. I love that your hair is a crazy mess in the morning and you look 10 yrs old.
41. I love that you make me feel comfortable and safe.
42. I love that you are the most fun person to be around.

43. I love that we write each other love notes.
44. I love your handsome face.
45. I love that you laugh out loud when you watch something funny.
46. I love that you don't get mad that I keep losing cameras.
47. I love that our legs are always touching when we go to sleep.
48. I love that we hold hands in the car.
49. I love that you are my best friend.
50. I love that you love me back.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart. I love you in a million ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the sweetest thing, all of those things that you love about Jim. Of course he is a very special person. Miss both of you Mom

Anonymous said...

Okay, so we all know I am a super emotional gal, but.... seriously, I am crying! This is too sweet! Love and miss ya both bunches and bunches! LD