Monday, September 29, 2008

Random Bits

For future references, today's the day the Stock Market dropped 778 points (equivilant to $1.2 Trillion). Um, I don't know exactly how that affects me, but it sure doesn't sound good. I logged into my 401k account thinking I'd fix it before I lost all my retirement, but, well, I don't know anything about it, so I gave up and left it. I figure it's got about 30 years to correct itself before I can cash in anyway (30 years, OMG that's FOREVER away!).

Jim got one of these things that have been advertised on TV so he can continue bulking up his studly self. I tried to do just one pull up. Didn't happen. I could barely even lift my feet off the ground before I felt severe burning in my armpits. Sad, huh?




Lastly, I have to express to you how much I love these Otter Pops (I don't know why they're called that, we prefer to call them Icy Pops). First of all, they are SUPER delicious. Secondly, they only have 25 Calories and 0 Fat. Can't beat that. And third? They make me feel like a kid again!



You should get some of these!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is sad but oh so true Angie, your mom failed one of her test in p.e. because I couldn't do a pull up. So I guess you take after me!!

Lynn said...

Okay, so every time I see that infomercial I can't help but watch! How sad is that?! Those icey things are delicious, I agree! But... have you ever cut the corners of your lips on the packaging? Hypothetical ? of course.... Okay, I'm lying!