Sunday, September 26, 2010

Most Embarrassing iPod Songs

Still no computer. It's been a week and I'm going a little stir crazy.

One of my quirky Angie things is that I am constantly writing myself
notes and making lists of silly things. I've done this for years and
years. Here's one I came across while I was desperately trying to find
something to entertain myself with after 2 hours on this airplane.

In no particular order...
1. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix A Lot
2. Islands in the Stream - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
3. ABC - The Jackson 5
4. Dumas Walker - Kentucky Headhunters
5. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
6. Fly With Me - Jonas Brothers
7. Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
8. Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
9. Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls

If I was riding in a car with people I'm not completely open with (ie
work people) I would frantically forward past all these songs, or if
one of these songs comes up on my iPod while I'm sitting next to a
stranger on a plane, I black the screen out. But secretly, I love
these songs and I am totally rocking out to them on the inside.

Don't even pretend like you don't like them, too.

XOXO!
A

No comments: