Thursday, September 2, 2010

#24 - Photobooth

It's September and I still have a lot of work left to do to complete my list, but I can mark this one off. When we were roaming around Pike Place Market we wandered into a magic shop and praise the heavens, they had a photobooth! The guys were pretty much forced into it kicking and screaming but I was not about to take no for an answer. It was a beautiful day outside in Seattle, but this little magic shop was at least 120 degrees. Trying to fit 5 people inside a booth the size of a shower stall and still get everyone in the shot is impossible. It was crowded and we were all pouring sweat, but I was laughing the whole time.

After we got back home from our little roadtrip, me, mom and Abbey went to a movie then to the mall for some more photobooth fun.

Please take some extra time to check out my mom in the third picture down on the far left strip. We said we would all cross our eyes, but then Abbey and I didn't which is why we're laughing so hard. Sorry mom!!

My favorites....



Photobucket

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'll get you my pretty!!!!!