Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vacation Day 1: Family Arrival

Today my Mom, her husband Alan, and my adorable niece Abbey flew in from Missouri to stay with us for a week.

I love all my nieces and nephews, but this beautiful little angel is the one I think is most like her Aunt G.

We ate a ridiculous mountain of shrimp for dinner then topped it off with a lemon pound cake. After dinner we sat and listened to Big Jim tell stories of his bear hunting days in Alaska.


Somehow our conversation turned to music and Alan mentioned, with emphatic enthusiasm, that he just bought a Keytar. You remember Keytars, right?


So, this is how I think Alan must dress on his days off...


Being music minded at this point, we headed to the piano for the duet of all duets.


We are currently waiting for Justin Bieber's agent to contact us for a contract, but we are available upon request for weddings and bar mitzvahs.

Photobucket

No comments: