Monday, July 12, 2010

My Life On July 12, 2010

Outside my window... It looks cool and breezy. It's been hot the last several days but today and tomorrow are supposed to be in the 70's (phew!).

I am thinking... I have tons of work to do today.

I am thankful for... My new FREE iPad. Got it Saturday night so I'm still very much learning about it.

I am creating... I absolutely know that I'm one of those people that goes through phases. Right now is not a very creative phase but I do miss it so I've been project hunting.

I am going... to get off my butt and go jogging as soon as this is done. You heard right. I have been (semi) regularly jogging. There is school about a half mile from my house that I go to and run the track. The way I see it, I am never going to be able to stay away from fried foods and sweets, so my body and I have reached a compromise. You go ahead and eat crap in moderation, and I will try to counteract your deposits of fat with my blood, sweat and tears.

I am reading...

I am hearing... Jim is watching Ice Road Truckers. I think it's that epsiode where the road is slippery and the truck slides off the road. Not sure though. {read: sarcasm}

On my mind... On Friday and Saturday I was in SLC. By now I think I qualify as a professional packer, but somehow I packed a see-through(ish) shirt without a tank or cami to wear underneath. Of course, I was wearing a black bra. All day long I was wondering if people saw me and thought I was totally being avant garde (like Carrie Bradshaw) or if they just thought I was trashy. Probably the latter.

From the kitchen... Hmmm. Not entirely sure. Something with scallops I think.

The rest of the week... This week is all about Montana.

Pondering these words... "I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited."
- Sylvia Plath

A picture to share...



At first glance this may just look like some old guy on an airplane, but what you may not be able to see is the cover of that book in front of him. It's a smutty romance novel and that just amuses me.


Photobucket

No comments: