Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trees and things

Happy Vote Day!
It's 6:00 pm here, we're starting to see some results trickle in, but it's still too early to know who our next President will be.

Last week the Jim's had our tree in the backyard trimmed way back. They actually wanted to cut it down, but I just couldn't agree to that ;0)


Also, I finished painting my new Craft Room (technically, it's just an empty room still, but I have grand ideas for it).

For months have been scouring websites to look at other people's scrapbook spaces (my absolute favorite is this one). I have poured over color schemes and paint samples, and finally decided on a delicious teal color. Here's a preview...


It is quite a bit bolder than it looked on a 3" sample, but I think once I get all my stuff in there, it will be just perfect. A room that is fun and fresh and inspiring. The perfect place to scrap. That reminds me of a quote I saw recently: I craft because it's cheaper than therapy. Funny.

2 comments:

Alan and Connie said...

I really like the color of your craft room. I think it is a happy color!!
Why does it look like the middle of the tree has been cut out?

Lynn said...

My question, what if ya STILL need therapy even after scrapping? Loves ya bunches!!